Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 - Interesting Things


I'm not going to lie, Ive been avoiding this post. Not because this is my last day, - I'm happy about that!. But because I'm unsure of what to write. I don't really know how this post is any different than day 1 (15 interesting facts)...

So Ive decided to change it, to one interesting thing about my kids. Here goes.

Kadie- 10 yrs. Has a pet gecko named echo. Today someone, (Micah) spilt 100 little worms all over Kadies bedroom floor. I promise it was NASTY. Spencer said just to let Echo out of his cage and he'd eat them all. Instead Matt picked them up one-by-one. Kadie loves to show off her pet to anyone that comes over.

Chase- 8 yrs. He thinks hes the worlds best dancer. Sometimes when we get together with my family, we have dance competitions. They are hilarious. Chase usually wins in his age category, mostly because Briggs hates dancing. I'm really surprised, but he really likes to dance.

Spencer - 5 yrs. He can be wild, and obnoxious, but he can also be a real sweet heart. After every meal, even if he sits at the table for an hour trying to force down the food, Spencer always says thanks for the supper mom. I love it! After he says this, I can usually forget that he told me how gross it was while trying to eat it.

Marlie - 3 yrs. Loves to sing. I love it when I teach the Primary a new song, and the next week she walks around the house singing the songs. This week for FHE, Marlie wanted to do a special number, and sing our new primary song to the family. I promise it was the cutest thing.

Nixon - 1 1/2 yrs. He has now learned to fold his arms. I don't know why but I think its the cutest thing ever. When we say family prayer, or supper prayer, he will fold for a few seconds without us even having to ask. Love it!

6 comments:

  1. i really am laughing thinking of matt picking up each worm...nice work on that prank micah - it totally beats cutting the bristles off the toothbrush or unscrewing the lighbulbs to my room...
    i love marlie singing!
    and jake just learned to fold his arms too! it is super cute. except jake rarely does it when we start saying a prayer...it is usually a few minutes after we say amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading/stalking your blog with your 15 days. Great idea and love all the pictures. Can't believe your dad would actually let everyone shoot roman candles at him. Does he actually get hit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been really fun to read. You did awesome on all of them. Where the heck do you get 100 tiny worms???? Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kids!!! So sweet. But I hate worms and that is giving me the heebie jeebies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm sorry again about the worms. It sure did add some excitement to the day. This has been fun reading and I think you should do it again to keep me entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Chase dancing?! I did not know, we much have a dance party next time I am in town!

    ReplyDelete