Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 - Your siblings and parents

I'm happy that I can honestly say, that I love my family. We have so much fun together. There are 5 kids in my family. I'm the second oldest. I have a picture overload here, and they are in no order at all.

This is the last family picture that we have with all of us together. My brother passed away after it was taken. I love Leslie and Brette here, because they are so little looking.



This is Westons grad.


I think my dad is the best Grandpa. Lots of times when we all get together, he leaves the house because of all the noise and chaos. If the grand kids see him sneak out, they think hes going outside to give them a ride on the 4-wheeler, or to saddle the horse for them. I love that my dad just lets the kids tag along.


I love this picture of us girls. Obviously it was taken at Leslies wedding.


Last summer, Tracie, Leslie and I went in the HillSpring triathlon. We didn't come in first, but we didn't come in last either. And we beat the Folsoms- which is definitely a first!





Sometimes when we get together, things get a little out of hand. This is a fun photo shoot that we did last summer. Every time I look at this picture I giggle. I just wish that Brette was in the picture instead of behind the camera.

I love this picture too, because it shows just how un-touchy-feely we are.


I think my dad looks great here, and I love Tracie in the background.


This day, us farm girls, went out to help my dad pull calf. Unfortunately, the calf wouldn't come out because it was scared of Tracie and Brettes wild coats. So instead we just hung out in the barn for the afternoon.
Thanks mom and dad, for teaching me all that you did. Thanks for the love and advice you always have for me. Thanks sisters, for being my very best friends. I love you all!

6 comments:

  1. love the post! i think you guys are all right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your doing this Shannon, I saw someone else do it one their blog...I love learning random facts and things about people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post Shannon. I cannot believe how much Weston looks like you! Some dimple and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome.
    And the umbrella...what can I say about that...beautiful. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these pictures too!
    but can i say that i can't even express how ecstatic i am to not have to wear glasses anymore!! i look back at pictures and cringe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this post! It was so nice to see a picture of Weston! You have a wonderful family and I feel so grateful for the wonderful friends that us Folsom girls have made with your Gibb girls. There will always be a special friendship there! Sure do love all of you! And yes that picture does show how non-touchy you guys are! I honestly laughed out loud when I read what you said about it. I think this post triggered every emotion of mine. So many memories..... even the coats!

    ReplyDelete