Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 4

Day 4 - Something your looking forward to

I look forward to the day when I "know" that I am done having kids. We always wanted 6, but 5 is looking better and better all the time. I'm waiting for that light bulb moment when I know without a shadow of a doubt that we have done our part, and that we are done having kids.

I look forward to a holiday with just Matt and I. Even if its just to Edmonton. I could really use a break these days.

I look forward to the First of July in HillSpring - every year. I promise that I'm not lying when I say that I love the First of July more than Christmas. Who wouldn't love beef and beans, eating non-stop, floating down the river, and laughing non-stop with the cousins!

I look forward to the day that my last child is married in the Temple, and we are all gathered there as a family.

4 comments:

  1. the first of july is the reason i wake up in the mornings. promise. one day closer to real happiness, ha.

    but i love this shan, im obsessed with this little challenge of yours. its a hoot to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well bring your kids down to me and go for a holiday!! we'd have a blast. and I hope that you get that light bulb moment, you just might have to have a few more kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I have a note from mom that says the same thing about the temple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have 6 kids. if mom wants 20 grandkids, you all better have 6 so i only have to have 2!

    ReplyDelete