Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 9

Day 9 - Put your Ipod on shuffle, first 10 songs.

This should be interesting...

1. Theme to Beauty and the Beast
2. Oo-De-lally (the cartoon Robin Hood)
3. Sweet Surrender - Sarah McLachlan
4. The Whole Armor of God - New Testament Soundtrack
5. I love You - Sarah McLachlan
6. Swing Life Away - Rise Against
7. Mary - Sarah McLachlan
8. Dreams - Cranberries
9. Molly's Lips - Nirvana
10. Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne

What are the odds that I'd get 3 Sarah McLachlan songs, that shows how well shuffle works. I really only use my Ipod to run with. Looks like none of my running songs popped up.

2 comments:

  1. yeah right we all know you run to oo de lally

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your random songs. and i'm loving your lists. almost makes me want to do it too!

    ReplyDelete