Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 14

Day 14 - Some Pictures You Love

I'm not a photographer. I hardly even take my camera out! I really don't have a lot of pictures that I really LOVE. But here are some that I think are really great. Chloe, Brette, and Leslie, I hope you don't mind that I copied some of your pictures...


This is my sis-in-law, and her husband. I love it! The color is great, and it just looks so romantic!

Here's Chase jumping off the hay bales at my moms.

Brette took this picture of Marlies little feet a couple years ago, and I think its soo cute! Love the dress. I love the shoes!

Old Chief, need I say more?

Daises are my favorite flower. They remind me of my wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Shan, that makes me so happy that you love my pictures. This really means the world to me. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete