Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 7

Day 7 - Favorite Movies

Yikes this one is hard. I don't have very many favorite movies. Here's the ones that really stand out, in no particular order.
  • Newsies

  • Princess Bride

  • Girls Just Want To Have Fun

  • Empire Music

  • Dumb and Dumber

  • Goonies

That's all I could think of. It looks like all my favorite movies are oldies, ones that bring back good memories. I think that's because I don't really watch a lot of movies these days, and when I do, they are usually kid movies.


3 comments:

  1. Did you know that I have never seen dumb and dumber?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I remember when you made me watch Empire Music. Sadly, I didn't enjoy it as much as you did.
    All the others though...very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen empire music...
    maybe i'll have to.

    ReplyDelete