Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 - A song that makes you cry and why.

Families Can Be Together Forever - any time we sang that song in primary, I would tear up. I think it is one of my favorite primary songs

We Can Be Together Forever, Michael McLean - I remember listening to this song after my Uncle Scott passed away. He was the first person that I remember dying, and listening to that song just gave me hope, and my testimony was strengthened. I'm happy to know that we can be together again after death. Any time I listen to that song still, I cry. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. I love that Micheal McLean song. We sang it at a funeral once. It is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with families can be together. And I love all your pictures from day 5. Especially the band one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here! This song has always been so special to me. We sing it at every wedding and funeral. Weird I know, the beginning and the earthly end.

    ReplyDelete