Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 - Pictures of things that make you happy

Prepare yourself for a picture overload. I guess there are a lot of things that make me happy!

This is Marlie with Gma Evans, at the cabin in Sandpoint. Sandpoint makes me happy, and so do Matts parents. They are wonderful people, great examples, and patient enough to invite us all to stay with them for as long as we want over the summer.


Hahaha, I don't even remember what happened here, but it makes me laugh.


I was so lucky to be blessed with a daughter like Kadie. She is sooo helpful at home, shes smart, kind, and just a really good kid. I can honestly say, that i don't know what id do without her! She definitely makes me happy!


I had never been to Disneyworld, and 2 years ago, Matt and I took Kadie and Chase. It was such a fun time together, just with the 2 older kids. All of the fun things that we did together make me really happy!


Every Christmas we do a family band. Its honestly the funniest thing ever! All of us took band in Jr. High and High School, but all of us really suck at our instruments! I wish that my dad and his accordion and Leslie and the drums are in this picture too! If anyones interested we do play at a weddings!...


One night I went to check on my kids before I went to bed, and this is what I found. This makes me happy, to know that little Chase fell asleep reading his scriptures!


Hahahha, this makes me really happy! I really don't think I need words to say why this makes me happy!


Its not the picture itself this time, its the event that makes me happy here! Every summer, my dad gets all decked up in his overalls, helmet, goggles, gloves, and then tapes every possible opening shut. Then he tries to avoid getting hit by roman candles that about 25 people are shooting at him! It makes me happy to know that my dad will sacrifice his body, to entertain his kids, nieces and nephews.


This makes me happy cuz Spencer really just looks so cute learning how to wink.


And lastly, I love my grandma! I love this picture, because I'm sure that when I was this age, she would walk around the farm with me holding my hand. I remember spending so much time "helping" her outside, and inside the house. My grandma makes me happy!

6 comments:

  1. FIrst I am really jealous about SAndpoint. Last year I randomly picked a spot on the map to try for a vacation. It was SAndpoint. I had never heard of it and all of a sudden the whole world has been. We loved it and would love to have a cabin down there. Second how in the world did the roman candle tossing start??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Marlie with crap all over her face looks exactly like Alice did at that age. Seriously, she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i love spencer winking! all those things make me happy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun idea doing these posts! The Christmas Eve band sound HILARIOUS! Love it. And your dad is so fun (and crazy) to let people shoot Roman Candles at him!! I was going to say that Marlie looks like Holly in that picture. But Holly looks like Alice...actually all the Evans girls look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post makes me happy :) And Marlie is so cute, I am happy if I look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm tucked. and you know why.

    but i do love all those pictures except one.
    and seriously, if anyone wants a wedding band, we work for cheap! candace loved us at hers! haha

    ReplyDelete