Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 - Goals

I made a few personal goals, and some family goals for 2011. Here they are:

Family

  • Read the scriptures together daily - so far we're at about 50%
  • Have Family Prayer daily - again, only 50%
  • FHE - we're doing pretty good on this one, it helps that its only once a week!
  • Invite a non-member family over for dinner each month - 0%. But I have really good intentions!

Personal

  • Read my scriptures daily
  • Personal prayer daily
  • Be a more patient mom. Do more fun things with my kids.
  • Get into better shape. Loose the muffin. I would really like to run a half, but I'm pretty intimidated by it! I have plans to run a few races this year.
  • Beat the Folsoms in the triathlon.

Future Goals

  • Pay off my house ASAP.
  • Go on a mission with Matt when we're older.

Thats it for now. I love goals. Im always adding and deleting them.

6 comments:

  1. haha yes we better beat the folsoms in the triathlon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to beat folsoms you better not invite hob-a-long to be on your team. I'll only slow you down. I think you should stop being intimidated by a half and just do it. especially before you get pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ever feel like you've had the same goals for 10 years? And probably will for as long as you have kids? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented on here yesterday but it looks like it didn't make it.

    I am not sure if any of us will even be there for the triatholon. I am working on everyone though.

    And yes, I blog stalk you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I was pregnant last year for the triathlon and got roped into competing against you guys, so you better have beaten us, but you just wait. Next time, you had better be dang SCARED! I mean DANG scared, because we are coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The problem with the Folsoms is: Half of us are usually prego. Not sure what's going to happen this year! But what I do know is I'm never going to be the swimmer again!!! Now that was an experience! Shannon I love you blog, and your such a great mother and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete