Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 - Something that stresses you out.
  • Right now, Matt's work stresses me out. He has recently sold out his portion of his two companies, and is now trying to figure out what he wants to do. He is a really smart guy, and capable of doing lots of different things. But until this phase of our life passes, work will stress me out.

  • My weight always stresses me out. At least once a week my sister and I call each other and complain about our weight, grey hairs, wrinkles - you know, all those vain things that girls worry about. I wish that I could just look in the mirror, and not point out all my flaws.

  • The future of my kids stresses me. I worry about the friends that they will choose. I grew up in a small, mostly Mormon community, and I really wish that my kids could have that too. Instead, there are no other members in Chases class, and only 2 boys in Kadies. Every day I pray that they will make good choices. I hope that as parents, Matt and I will teach our kids well enough, that they will choose the right!

4 comments:

  1. after yesturday's conversation I had better not hear one more word from you about your weight! I will sympathize with the greys and wrinkles though. The future of my kids stresses me out too! Such a big responsibility to raise kids and hope that your teaching them all that they need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree, agree, agree. and i think you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you stress about good things! i stress about what to wear. and if i should buy 4 inch heels or if i'll never wear them because they're too high. and how i should colour my hair.
    i need to find more important things to stress about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bretts comment! I hear you on your stresses. I share the same ones!

    ReplyDelete