Sunday, February 6, 2011

15 Day Blog Challenge

I was looking at a friends blog today, (OK, I was blog stalking someone I know), and I came across this 15 day challenge. I never do things like this, but I really like reading other peoples lists. So I decided, what the heck, I'm going to try it!

I promise that I just have a regular life. Nothing too exciting. But I find it interesting to read facts about other people. So here it goes.

Day 1 - Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3- Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- Pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6- A song that makes you cry and why
Day 7- Favorite movies
Day 8- A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your IPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10- Something you're afraid of
Day 11- Favorite tv shows
Day 12- What you believe
Day 13- Goals
Day 14- Some pictures yo love
Day 15- Interesting things

Well here it goes. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about this...

3 comments:

  1. i love this! maybe i'll do it too! am i allowed to copy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shan dont be nervous... although we will all be judging you so make sure your answers make you sound cool even if they arent completely true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read you lists! I love reading everyone elses too.

    ReplyDelete