Saturday, April 23, 2011

New Record

Saturday is my "long run" day.  Last week I had to run 9 miles, and this week it was 10!  I promise to me this is soo far!  Today's run was a bit harder for me for some reason.  At the 9 mile mark, I was one minute slower than last week.  I finished the 10 miles in 91:32 minutes!  I feel good about that.  Its finally nice outside, and the snow is mostly gone, so I think next week I'll try and run outside.  I think outside running will be easier mentally, but harder physically.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you Shannon! Seriously, nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, that's a sweet time for your first 10 miler!! Way to go. Running outside is easier all around, especially if you're running in nice scenery. That way I find I'm more distracted and excited to see where I am and what's around me than what I'm actually doing! You'll love running outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Smokes! That is flippin' amazing!!!! Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I walked a kilometer today. Maybe. Are you proud?

    ReplyDelete