Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend In HillSpring

Do you ever do things, and think your soo cool and funny when you do them. Only to wake up the next morning, and wonder what the heck was going through your head? That may- or may not have happened to me this weekend...

Luckily for me, there were no pictures taken with my camera, unfortunately, Brette and Leslie both had theirs...

I spent the weekend down in HillSpring for my Gpa's funeral.

My Grandpa Romeril passed away, at 97 years old. A friend of mine said that funerals for people at that age, are more of a celebration of their life. I really felt like that's how my Gpas funeral was. I definitely learned a lot of things about him that I didn't know before. It was also fun to visit with my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time. My Gpa will really be missed, but I just love to think of him and my Gma together again.

I absolutely LOVE hanging out with my family. This weekend was definitely action packed. There was a lot of Ticket to Ride, laughing, eating (a LOT of eating), dancing, and birthday celebrating. If you want more details on any of this, stay tuned on Brette, and Leslies blogs. Honestly, I had one of the funnest weekends in a long time!

But like I said before, sometimes you do things that you regret later...

3 comments:

  1. It was really fun. I'm just wondering what you did that you regret cause I sure don't regret anything.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you had fun because i sure did! and shannon - how could you regret getting first place in the dance competition? i even have video i could upload to your blog to prove it...

    ReplyDelete