Friday, November 26, 2010

Mischief

A couple days ago, I was happily minding my own business, trying to ignore my kids, when I hear:

Marlie- I don't think we should do this.
Spencer- Its ok, we can clean it up later.

I went into the kitchen to discover this:

They are proud as punch. Not at all concerned about the huge mess that they just made! I cleaned it up, and left my kids alone, to play downstairs.
Later when I went into my storage room for something, I saw that they had opened my brand new package of toilet paper, took every roll (48) out. They thought toilet paper would make a good castle... I didn't get a picture of that.
I would love to know what goes through kids heads sometimes.

8 comments:

  1. haha trying to ignore your kids...haha love your blog shannon! and wow - your kids are mischief makers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 48 rolls?! That's a big castle! And a very good nursery game...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Marlie is the responsible one, and that Spence can convince her out of all reason. And that Nixon, I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hate it when they get into the flour!! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha Spencer. At least he was planning to clean it up!
    And now I'm going to go get out the toilet paper...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had thought of toilet paper castles when Matt was little!! What clever kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. probably, "i don't think we should be doing this...it's ok. we can clean it up later..."

    at least that's what goes thru my head...

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha ha ha ha...I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete