Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Family Picture 2010

My good friend Jadene, offered to take our family pictures for us this year. I gladly took her up on her offer. She lives just outside of Red Deer, on an acreage, and she took us to a few different spots on her property. We took TONS of pictures! But with 5 kids, it doesn't matter how many pictures you take, its still impossible to have the perfect shot. Luckily I have a sister who is great with photo shop, and she was able to cut and paste the kids heads to make a picture that looks great. Thanks Brette.
We also have individuals of the kids, I'll post later!

7 comments:

  1. Marlie's eyes are mesmerizing, and Kadie's hair is so long. I need family pictures! Does your friend want to be my friend???

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon!! your fam is best lookin fam i know! that picture really is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if brette photoshopped the heads why didnt she do matts too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahah Leslie!!!
    This is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they turned out so cute! brette sure did a good job with nixons head. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. matt and spencer look the exact same. you could just shrink matt's to be spencer, or vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to put one on mom's fridge. I was there a couple nights ago and the in one up there Spencer is a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete