Monday, October 4, 2010

A Fall Picnic

There is not much that I love more than spending the afternoon, outside, with family. Last week we had to go to Calgary to the dentist- yes I had one cavity-. Afterwards, we met up with Alice and Jens families, at Edworthy Park, and roasted some hot dogs, and marshmallows. It was a perfect day, and the kids all had a blast playing together. Here's some pictures of our fun afternoon.


Nixon was soo excited to have a matching sweater with Ben.



One thing that I absolutely love about my mother-in-law, is that she loves to read to her grand kids. I also love the voices that she uses on certain books (Monster at the end of this book). My kids just love to cuddle up, and read with Grandma.

7 comments:

  1. mom is so skinny!
    nixon is so cute.
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! now come to laramie and have a picnic with your families real favorite cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fun! i love the first picture. what does nixon have? it looks like he stole one of the swords from moms. chase and briggs won't know what to do next time they are out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love chase's hand!!!
    What a fun day that was - I'm so glad I thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this made me want to spend a day down at the river bottom..
    cute post shannon! who knew you did anything but facebook...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, Nixon definitely looks "soo excited." What does his bored face look like?

    ReplyDelete