Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toronto Bound...

Am I crazy?? Today I let my 10 year old daugher and her 8 yr old cousin fly to Toronto- by themselves!

Look at these two sweet little girls, do you think they will be safe on a plane, without a parent to help them?...

Holly is in hygiene school in Toronto, and she needs to practice cleaning kids teeth. Since there are no kids living in all of Toronto, we decided to send Kadie and Merrin over to get their teeth cleaned. I'm not sure who was most excited about this, the girls, or Holly.

They left today (Wednesday), and they get home on Monday. I'm sure Holly and Tyler have a whole ton of fun stuff planned for them. I can't wait to hear about every last detail when they get home! Good luck Holly, and please keep notes on what (and who), these two talk about late at night.

9 comments:

  1. wow you are brave! they will have so much fun. want to know something funny- I looked at kadies hair and thought wow, shannon is getting really good at doing hair. then i realized where she was in the picture and that someone else may have done her hair....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really look at the picture either, and I wondered why Kadie was wearing a tutu on the plane. Strange.

    And, pretty sure holly is more excited. She lacks friends, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm you should send her on a plane to wyoming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest tutus! good picture pic! How come you didn't send them to visit me when I needed kids?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmyheck! I can't believe they went on a plane by themselves! I still get nervous goin on a plane by mysel and I'm 25 not 10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't listen to Brette, she doesn't get out much, just kidding! I would be a nervous wreck if I were you, but I'm sure that they will have tons of fun. I guess that Lani has had to do that a ton with her kids going to Canada. Security will take care of them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I wondered why they were wering that on the plane too!!! They are going to have so much fun! Holly took good care of my boys so don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. shannon, i'm taking notes on how to be a cool parent. and all these notes are coming from your blog.

    and you better be telling the truth about taking the place of kelsey and jeff. our family would be obsessed.

    and thirdly, brette is only 25??

    ReplyDelete
  9. um. how come i didn't see this post till now?!!?

    i think jenn was right: i was more excited. and i can't believe all the things we did. and i can't believe how perfect and awesome your girls are. and i can't believe its done and they're gone!!! and i can't believe they made it back home in relatively the same shape that they left...
    love,
    holly

    ReplyDelete