Monday, May 30, 2011

Conversations

Marlie - Mom will you paint my toe nails?
Me - I will after I'm done vacuuming and mopping.

10 min later

Marlie - Mom can you paint my toe nails now?
Me - Its going to be a few more minutes.
Marlie - Can I call Dad?

Marlie phones Matt.

Marlie - Dad when you get home from work will you paint my toe nails?....  No, will you do it for me, shes busy?...  Will you paint them dad?... Thanks.

I promise I was giggling so hard at this phone call.  I can just imagine Matt, hammer in hand, talking to Marlie about fingernail polish!  Hes such a good dad.

5 comments:

  1. Aww that is cute. Did he paint them for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure he's painted fingernails and toe nails before, after all, he did grow up with 6 little sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commment, comment, comment. Look how easy it is to do. That is all.

    ReplyDelete