Friday, March 18, 2011

Kub Car Rally

Matt (and Chase) have been working for a couple weeks on Chases kub car.  I'm surprised (well not really), at how excited everyone is about this car!

Chase decided to make his car look like a skateboard.  It turned out way better than I thought it would. 

Here's a photo shoot:


 I put this picture in because it shows you the cute yellow wheels, but also my cute wall in the background...



When Matt woke up the morning of the race, the first thing he said was I hope Chases car does good.  Chase was so excited and nervous all morning too.


Here he is at the race.  Notice how Chase has 5 badges, and the kid next to him has none...

Well his car did better than expected.  He won 2 races, which took him into the championship race, (I sound like it was a real sporting event!)  Then in the final race, he got 4th.  He was sooo excited, (and so was Matt).  Weston went to Kub Car races, but I have never been and watched.  It was really fun.  All of the boys really get into it!

I'm sure Matt is all ready planning his - I mean Chases car for next year!

4 comments:

  1. yeah! what a cool idea for a car! if i have boys (which i am planning on only girls, but judging by familial trends, i might have a boy or two...), i'll come to you for ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys are so jealous! Ben's car bombed this year. It looked cool though! Yay Chase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I love how matt was so into it! I'm sure steve will be the same way. That's awsome that he got 4th place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how "excited" Chase is in the pictures. The judge, as usual. Benny died over Chases car, seriously.

    ReplyDelete