Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Bit of This, And A Bit Of That.

(Two posts in one day, I deserve a pat on the back)


Spencer lost his first tooth!!!  He pulled it out himself, and was really excited about it, till he saw the blood.  After about a week, the tooth fairy finally came.  I swear, she is soo lazy!



We did another School Ski Trip.  Kadie, Chase and Spencer all got to go.  Kadie and Spencer are getting to be pretty good skiers.  Spencer is still just learning.  Luckily Matt skied behind him with his leash.



Me and Nixon.


When my mom and sisters came up to visit me, I was so annoyed because I was in charge of this cake auction at our school dance.  I skipped out of going to the dance, but I still had to make a cake for it.  Here it is, it turned out really cute, and I'm happy to say that it sold for the 2nd most money!  Thank you to my friend Tanya for saving my butt, big time!!

5 comments:

  1. um shan i didnt know you were such a good cake decorator! love it. and you need a new tooth fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHANNON! THAT CAKE IS UNREAL!! seriously, i'd pay big bucks for that cake. doesn't surprise me one bit that it won the jackpot.

    honestly, that cake is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! YOU MAKE CAKES?? i love it. you should check out my mom's barbie cakes. she sticks in those creepy looking 50s barbies with the big eyes...lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Spence he looks adorable with a missing tooth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK have you lost 50 punds or something??? Sheesh, you look SO skinny!!!

    ReplyDelete