Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 6

Day 6 - "5 pm"

5pm is usually the craziest time of day.  Today it wasn't too bad.

I'm watching 2 of Tracie's kids while her and Steve went to Vegas.  The kids have gotten along so well!  I love just standing around where they are playing and listening to them talk to each other.  Kash and Nixon are so funny!

So here is what 3 of the kids were doing at 5.


Nixon had just woken up from his nap, and he usually wakes up like this:


I'm trying to make supper.


All in all, a pretty uneventful 5 o'clock.

3 comments:

  1. That brings back the memory of the need for a handful of Chocolate chips at 4:30! It makes 5 so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom is funny.
    Also, mom said that every time she goes to visit you are always cooking up something yummy in the kitchen. I need ideas. We should make another sister cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holly, this is spagetti. my worst meal ever...

    ReplyDelete