Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jobs, And Stuff

Today I gave Marlie and Spencer the job of cleaning up the shoes in the front entry.
Usually they will get this job done in a matter of minutes. But not today. Today they cried, complained, and whined about it. Finally I bribed them with a cookie (or two), and left them to work. After a while, they found me, told me they were done, and I told them they could have their cookie (or two). Later, when I went upstairs, this is what I found...
Why did they stack the shoes like this? Right in front of the door? All on the top rack? I'm really not sure... But at least they did the job... right?

Here's Nixon with his two favorite toys-- a hockey stick, and a gun.
And Marlie just looking cute.

5 comments:

  1. that's really funny about the shoes! haha. and marlie is cute. and i love nixon's toys. they look the same size as him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i love that the shoes are right in front of the door. i really wish someone would have walked in and knocked them all down...and holy smokes nix is so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahah - love the shoes!!!
    i'm afraid to show my kids because they'll then do it on purpose to be funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I had to come back and look at this. All day, every time I think of it, I start laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. shannon i love that you are on such a role with your blogging!! i remember roasting the marshmellows too! and i love the shoes. briggs has done something very similar with our shoes. lined them up perfectly right in front of the door.

    ReplyDelete