Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Its Never Too Cold For Smores

In September we usually go outside and have a fire in the backyard. That definitely hasn't happened yet this year. Its freezing outside. So we decided to bring the fun inside. I remember roasting marshmallows over the stove when I was a kid, and thought it was soo fun. So here we are, toasting to perfection.
I don't think the kids could be any happier.
Matts mouth is WATERING right now.

This was a really fun night. I need to be a bit more spontaneous more often.

4 comments:

  1. Marlie's so cute, even if I've only seen her smile in pictures because she never smiles at me! I like her anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. spencer looks like it's the happiest day of his entire life in that first picture! smores sound really good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh that is fancy...but what ever happened to just poppin them in the microwave? it really is everyones happiest day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a fun mom! I remember doing that when I was a kid too!

    ReplyDelete