Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Fun

Today our fun started when Matt spotted a frog in the grass.  He caught it, and showed the kids.  A couple minutes later we found another frog.  The kids were so excited, and wanted to find more, so we went to the pond by our house to catch frogs.


Here's Chase catching one.  There were soo many!


Everyone was on the lookout, and there were seriously, soo many! 


Spencer and Kadie were proud of their catches.  Spenc named his Likeable, because it didn't jump out of his hand.  You wouldn't believe how many frogs there were.


Nixon didn't like touching them, so he was given the job of holding the bucket.  He liked to watch them jump around in the bucket!


Here's our catch!  We didn't count, but I bet there were 40 frogs in there!  It was nasty!  But the kids loved every second of it!


After we let them all go.  It was a really fun Sunday activity!

6 comments:

  1. hahah! shan that is nast!
    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you weren't kidding! I seriously wasn't expecting to see that many, they are kinda cute by themselves...but as a group I have to agree with Leslie! That is fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...our salamander could have had A FEAST!! I miss having frogs around to feed him like we had out at the Crawfords. Oh well...slimy worms will have to do I suppose. Looks like your kids had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my kids would have died of happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon I love 'the meanest mom'. I am going to become an avid follower. Where did you find her? Or do you know her? Seriously makes me laugh so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog. It is such fun to see all your pictures and what you have been doing.

    ReplyDelete