Sunday, July 24, 2011

First of July 2011

As you all know, the First of July is my favorite holiday of the year!  This year was no exception, even though it was different.  Matt's grandparents were being presented with an award in Raymond, so we went there the night before the first.  All of Matt's aunts, uncles, and cousins went to the town program, and sang a song for his grandparents. That night, we stayed in Raymond, and went to the parade the next day.  The parade was great, like usual.  After we had a picnic with all the Evans family.  Its fun to visit with all of Matt's cousins!

Needless to say, we missed a lot of the Hillspring fun!  But we were able to catch the rodeo.  My favorite thing is the greased pig chase. 



Spencer got to ride a sheep.  He had fun until he fell off, and the sheep stepped on his hand.


Of course I loved staying up late, and talking and laughing with my cousins.  I didn't take one picture, but I promise that a lot of fun was had. I look forward every year to the late nights with them!

After the cousins left, Tracie and I decided to take our kids to Sandpoint for the rest of the week. 
2 cars, 2 moms, and 11 kids...

They all had a blast together!  Except Nixon, Cash was really buggin him!





Brette came to join us for the weekend.  It was so hot there!  And so relaxing to just lay out while the kids played non-stop in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment