Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Day 2 and 3

Well I kind of fizzled out on my March Photo Challenge.  So I'll start again for April.  Here it goes:

Day 2 - Colour
We have never lived in a house long enough to have a garden or flower beds.  So its kind of fun to see these buds coming up.  I'm excited to see what they turn into!



Day 3 - Mail
Here's some bills I'm paying, and the big envelope goes to Gma Evans.  Shes so fun.  She sent all her grand kids Easter pictures to colour, and then they had to send them back to her to hang on her Easter Wall.  (I didn't know that she had an Easter Wall!) 
Thanks Gma.  It kept my kids busy for a while during conference.



And just a cute pic of Nix on our walk today.

5 comments:

  1. shan i am so excited you are doing the photo challenge again. nix is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law is doing this and I love to see the different versions of the same pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get the pictures! Nix is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gardens. Wish they weren't so much work :(

    ReplyDelete